When selling your home, there are distinct advantages to listing your home with a Gloria Zastko Realtor. Your home will be inspected with a trained eye, a comprehensive and fully computerized market value will be prepared, suggestions will be made to increase salability, a realistic and salable price will be set and then our intense “Award Winning” marketing program will begin, including unparalleled internet exposure.
A Gloria Zastko Realtor understands his/her clients and will bring only qualified buyers. A Gloria Zastko Realtor will help both buyer and seller arrive at a mutually advantageous agreement.
Our Award Winning Marketing Plan
“From initial contact to closing and beyond, you can be assured of continuous personalized service.”
“To obtain the highest and best net sales price for your property with the least amount of inconvenience to you”
“Maximum exposure…to generate maximum traffic…to obtain the maximum net dollars”
OUR AWARD WINNING MARKETING PLAN
1. Visit, perform inspections of property, stage and have photos taken.
2. Together process listing sheet, profile sheet, disclosure forms and prepare for submission to the MLS system(s).
3. Enter into ShowingTime to provide efficient appointment making and communication with seller.
4. Immediately enter listing into our various websites including Realtor.com, www.zastko.com, Zillow, as well as many other sites.
5. Place a GLORIA ZASTKO, REALTORS “FOR SALE” sign on the property to generate telephone calls, and arrange entrance procedures (i.e. lock box, office key, or appointment plans).
6. Schedule an office tour of the property, and request other real estate offices to also tour the property.
7. Schedule a Brokers’ Open House to introduce the property to as many different brokers as possible.
8. Prepare the ad copy for the property and plan the ad campaign with our Advertising Department. Publications: Home News Tribune, Homes & Land & Greater Media etc.
9. Send cards of the property to the immediate neighbors and targeted areas informing them that the property is now for sale.
10. Distribute information on the property to the top producers of Central New Jersey.
12. Hold a public Open House on the property, and schedule appropriate advertising on the day of the Open House. Send cards of invitation to neighbors and targeted areas to visit open house.
13. Get feedback from all agents who showed the property and provide feedback to seller on a continuing basis.
14. Continually update price and terms commensurate with changing conditions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU!
By Andrew Zastko, Broker-Owner of Gloria Zastko, Realtors
I have been listing and selling real estate for over 30 years, and I can assure you that FSBOs and DISCOUNT BROKERS have been around long before that.
Any licensee can merely list a property but only a seasoned professional real estate team can bring the property to the closing table at the highest and best NET price to the seller with the least amount of hassle. The highest and best NET sales price for a property is achieved by MAXIMUM EXPOSURE and EXPERT NEGOTIATIONS which begin at the onset of the listing to closing and beyond. Our entire real estate team, including our administrative staff and I, are powerfully united and passionately committed to obtain the ultimate goal of our sellers.
So if you are contemplating selling your home, call, click or stop by.
THE HIGHEST AND BEST NET SALES PRICE WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF INCONVENIENCE!
SEE WHY…”OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE “YEAR AFTER YEAR, THE #1 HOMETOWN BROKER”