About Andrew Zastko
- 28-Time Middlesex County Multiple Listing President’s Award,1992-2018, for greatest numbers of listings taken & sold
- #1 in County for 17 years, 1994, 1998-2003, 2006-2015
- NJ Realtor Circle of Excellence Award, 1989-2017
- Coveted Platinum Level 2002-2017
- Middlesex County’s only Platinum recipient 2008,2009,2010 & 2011
- 2011 & 2012 FIVE STAR real estate agent
A lifetime area resident, Andrew resides in North Brunswick with his wife and their two children.
He served as a President of the Middlesex County Multiple Listing System and is on the Education Committee of the Middlesex County Association of Realtors. Each year he chairs the Heritage Day Committee for North Brunswick and serves the community in various other capacities. He also was on the advisory board of Magyar Bank and Mount Saint Mary Academy’s Advancement Cabinet.